ABB continuously develops numerous characteristics and functions that facilitate and improve operations, monitoring, and engineering of process control applications. System 800xA Operations (Process Portal)
together with the proven 800xA for Advant Master
software providing Operator Workplaces for Advant and Master controllers, superseding the AdvaCommand for Unix.
An Operator Workplace with 800xA for Advant Master Interface includes:
- Integration with installed Advant Master control network and process I/O
- Set of predefined faceplates and operator dialogues
- Extensive operator functionality for handling alarm and events, reporting functions, and messenger support
- Customized operator environment to meet individual user needs
- Quick, flexible and secure access to relevant displays and information
- Rapid and consistent access to smart field devices, asset optimization tools, information management systems, safety systems, and MES applications.
This means new and better functionality with less retraining, preservation of standard operation procedures and lower costs.
System 800xA Operations provides a consistent method for accessing enterprise-wide data and for interacting with multiple applications from any connected workstation in the plant or office.